THIS PAGE WAS UPDATED IN JULY 2021 AND IS IN LINE WITH THE COVID GUIDELINES AT THAT TIME. FOR ANY CLARIFICATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
The captain, crew & staff of the Golden Salamander are delighted to welcome you back on board. All Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, however, we would like to make you aware of the following:
- All crew members have completed a Covid-19 Awareness Course
- In accordance with Public Health England guidelines, no employee will work if they or anyone in their household is unwell.
- The Golden Salamander will be thoroughly cleaned before and after all charters.
- There will be hand sanitisers throughout the boat.
- Toilet cubicles are accessed via an external deck. There is anti-bacterial hand wash and surface spray in each cubicle.
- Whilst enjoying your event passengers will not be required to wear face coverings. However, pier operators require face coverings to be worn on all piers.
- We prefer card / contactless payment, but cash will be accepted.
- All food must be pre-ordered and dietary requirements notified in advance.
- All glasses will be sterilised between use.
- Freshly laundered table linen will be used for every cruise.
For our standard Terms & Conditions please click the link on the Charter Rates page.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we have had to make a few additions:
- The group host is responsible for providing names & contact details for each member of your party.
- LTBC reserve the right to refuse boarding of any passenger who is clearly unwell.
- Government guidlines are constantly changing and we reserve the right to amend your booking accordingly. This of course will be notified in advance of your charter.